Welcome to the IntelliMen Project official page.
If this is your first time here and you want to know more about the IntelliMen Project, what it is, how it works and how to join, start by clicking this link and reading our Manifesto.
If you have already joined the IntelliMen Project and you are looking for the Challenges or the FAQs, see bellow.
IntelliMen Challenge #1 – (please read our Manifesto first)
IntelliMen Challenge #2
IntellMen Challenge #3
IntelliMen Challenge #4
IntelliMen Challenge #5
IntelliMen Challenge #6
Intellimen Challenge #7
IntelliMen Challenge #8
IntelliMen Challenge #9
IntelliMen Challenge #10
IntelliMen Challenge #11
IntelliMen Challenge #12
IntelliMen Challenge #13
IntelliMen Challenge #14
IntelliMen Challenge #15
IntelliMen Challenge #16
IntelliMen Challenge #17
IntelliMen Challenge #18
IntelliMen Challenge #19
IntelliMen Challenge #20
IntelliMen Challenge #21
IntelliMen Challenge #22
IntelliMen Challenge #23
IntelliMen Challenge #24
IntelliMen Challenge #25
IntelliMen Challenge #26
IntelliMen Challenge #27
IntelliMen Challenge #28
IntelliMen Challenge #29
IntelliMen Challange #30
IntelliMen Challange #31
IntelliMen Challange #32
IntelliMen Challange #33
IntelliMen Challange #34
IntelliMen Challange #35
IntelliMen Challange #36
IntelliMen Challange #37
IntelliMen Challange #38
IntelliMen Challange #39
IntelliMen Challange #40
IntelliMen Challange #41
IntelliMen Challange #42
IntelliMen Challange #43
IntelliMen Challange #44
IntelliMen Challange #45
IntelliMen Challange #46
IntelliMen Challange #47
IntelliMen Challange #48
IntelliMen Challange #49
IntelliMen Challange #50
IntelliMen Challange #51
IntelliMen Challange #52
IntelliMen Challange #53
Here we only have questions and answers that have NOT been covered in our Manifesto. We strongly advise you to read the Manifesto first and if your question is not answered there, please check the answers below. It is not practical to keep answering questions that have already been answered, so before you leave a question in the comments below, please check if the answer is already here. If your question is not answered, it’s because you can already find what your looking for here. Thank you for your understanding.
- May I have more than one Official Buddy?
- Does my Official Buddy need to invite another person to be his Buddy?
- Can we make groups of 3, 5, 10 etc. people or should we only do it in pairs?
- May I call up meetings of IntelliMen members in my area?
- Am I allowed to make an IntelliMen t-shirt, stickers etc.?
- Is it ok if I create a Facebook page for IntelliMen here in the UK?
- Can I participate alone or do I have to have a Partner?
- I don’t use Facebook or Twitter. Where can I post my comment after completing a challenge?
- My Partner is not doing his challenges, what should I do?
- I have a new Official Partner – does he need to do the challenges from the beginning or can he begin from where I am at?
- Can I post the challenges on Facebook or Twitter during the Fast of Daniel?
1. May I have more than one Official Buddy? Official?
The Official Buddy is the person you will do most of the Challenges with, talk frequently, and encourage to stick to the project until the end. Therefore, it is a relationship that must be maintained regularly. If you have time to keep regular contact with more than one Buddy, then go ahead. But you will probably realize that it is more realistic to have just one.
2. Does my Official Buddy need to invite another person to be his Buddy?
No, you are each other’s Official Buddy.
3. Can we make groups of 3, 5, 10 etc. people or should we only do it in pairs?
You need one Official Buddy who will be your pair. If you have more friends with their own pair and you all want keep in touch for encouragement purposes, no problem.
4. May I call up meetings of IntelliMen members in my area?
Only the IntelliLeader can call up and lead an IntelliMen meeting. We’re still in the process of recruiting and point IntelliLeaders and will keep you informed here on the blog.
5. Am I allowed to make an IntelliMen t-shirt, stickers etc.?
It is really important for the group to keep a uniform image – logo, key phrases and other identifiers. That can only be achieved if we control and centralize the use of these images. Therefore, using materials with the group’s logos without permission IS NOT ALLOWED. Every IntelliMan is disciplined and honest and as such will have no problem understanding and respecting this rule. Breaking it will unfortunately result in exclusion from the group. At the appropriate time, the group will have its official shirt and other materials, but that is not our focus right now.
6. Is it ok if I create a Facebook page for IntelliMen here in the UK?
There is only one official page for IntelliMen on Facebook and Twitter in each language: English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian. Our intention is to grow and promote the Project worldwide. Therefore it is important to keep only one official page rather than divide our strengths. You must interact and post only on these pages.
7. Can I participate alone or do I have to have a Partner?
IntelliMen is a group that helps mutually, one helping another. Most of the tasks requires working in pairs. So, no you cannot participate alone.
8. I don’t use Facebook or Twitter. Where can I post my comment after completing a challenge?
It would be good if you used a social network if only to spread the Project and inspire others. But, if you don’t use social networks for personal reasons, you can put your posts here on the blog.
9. My Partner is not doing his challenges, what should I do?
Have a serious conversation with him and explain that you’re taking the Project seriously and need him to participate with you. If he wants a chance to improve, give him an opportunity. But, if he is really not interested and continues to fail, change your partner.
10. I have a new Official Partner – does he need to do the challenges from the beginning or can he begin from where I am at?
He should work with you on the current challenge. However, if he is really motivated, he would really benefit in doing the challenges from the beginning side by side with the new ones.
11. Can I post the challenges on Facebook or Twitter during the Fast of Daniel?
The Fast of Daniel is coming up. For those of you who are participating, let us clarify: the IntelliMen Challenge will continue as usual during this period of time. You can access the blog and post the IntelliMen tasks as you would normally, without diverting your attention to other distractions on the internet.
94 Responses to “IntelliMen”
[...] Take a look to our new FAQ page about IntelliMen. Did you like this? Share it: [...]
[...] We added some more answers to the FAQ’s page about the IntelliMen Project. Did you like this? Share it: [...]