10 requests of every wife
- Let me be the one and only woman in your life. Make me feel like I am enough for you.
- When I’m talking, pay attention. Heard that?
- Yes, I need to hear you say you love me once in a while. But three times a day becomes a bit too much. Less.
- I’m not a sex machine. But even a machine requires maintenance and heating. Imagine me.
- Don’t lie to me. Never. Ever. Incentive: I still have that rolling pin in the kitchen.
- I don’t mind if you’re the leader. Just give me reasons to trust in your leadership. Knowing where we’re going also helps.
- Make me feel safe with you. Character. Self control. Work. In everything.
- Surprise me once in a while. Good surprises make me feel special.
- I like it when you’re truly interested in what I think, and when you tell me what you think.
- When I’m stressed, acting and talking like I’m crazy, just take my hand, hug me, calm me down and say, “It’ll be okay.” Then go ahead and take out the trash.
- (There couldn’t be only 10, right?) Read the book Bullet-proof Marriage with me? (When it comes out in English.)
Did you already read the 10 Requests of every husband?